The cable car will take you up, a long walk down or a bus or a taxi will probably want to take you back up. If they do you can see the Monte Palace Tropical Gardens if you missed them. The sled was probably just invented as a quick way down, maybe to carry produce to the markets below. We love Madeira, we love the Canary Islands Cruise. It feels so easy.
The Canary Island Cruise is one of the most popular on the Britannia.
Click here to see the cruise and book on the Fred Olsen site and get the latest and best deals on Canary Islands.
SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. We show cruise destinations all over the world. From St Lucia to Barcelona, from Tallinn to Tenerife, from Rome to Russia. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share.
- P&O Cruises - Book your cruise to Madeira direct with P&O - Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen - Book your cruise to Madeira with Fred Olsen - Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Thomson Cruises - Thomson Cruises
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises - Search, check availability and book - Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here