New York, New York, there is so much to do, and we have so many films, this is just our top tips of what not to miss. It is a huge city where even the locals, the taxi drivers and the police don't know everywhere, they can't know every building which is why everyone works in blocks. If you want a building or a hotel, mention the two streets it crosses, like 42nd and 7th. Then it makes sense to everyone. Once you are close you can look for the building.
So, what and why, well why because it is easy and free - easy because you will probably be in mid town, most likely go see Grand Central Station but not this. But it is just a short walk from the station, two blocks up on Madison Avenue. ..... You might not put the New York Library on your list, unless you are a Ghostbusters fan - but you should. It is one of the most impressive buildings in New York, it houses (in all buildings) over 18 millions books and is iconic.
- P&O Cruises - Book your cruise to New York direct with P&O - Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen - Book your cruise to New York with Fred Olsen - Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Thomson Cruises - Thomson Cruises
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises - Search, check availability and book - Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Holiday Extras, car parks and Cruise Insurance
- Pontins special breaks like Big Bands and Early Christmas can be booked here. See Pontins special breaks here